Do you have a little ballerina, a dancer, or a gymnast? If so, then you know how important it is to carry a small bag that carry all their needs. My daughter's ballet and tap class is about 45 minutes and since they teach both types of dance in one session, I have packed a little mini backpack just for all her dancing needs. You're welcome to either watch the video or keep reading! Disclosure: We are a family who always shop at Amazon. This post consists of Amazon affiliate links.
1. It's important to have a special organizing bag to store extra tights and leotards. I actually store it here in the Jujube Be Organized large piece right after washing so I don't ever risk of misplacing them elsewhere.
2. If your little one is a toddler, carrying a travel potty is a must! Public toilets are big and probably filled with germs which makes carrying your child's own potty makes everything more bearable. I store this in a Planet Wise wet bag in the medium size which is perfect size to hold this great potty with a little room to boot!
3. We can't forget their water bottles! I especially love the Zoli Water Bottles because it's much easier for a young tot to use. It also prevents spills!
4. Finally, since my little dancer has two shoes for ballet AND tap. I love carrying another wet bag for this. I prefer not to put shoes straight into a bag, so putting it in a wet bag is more than ideal to keep things clean. I love using Bebe Au Lait's Grand Wet & Dry bag for this.
5. Finally for your stuff, mom or dad, the front pocket of this Jujube Mini Be is where I store my wallet and keys. I like to put my phone on one of the side pockets because it's faster access for me! Time to take pictures of your little princess ballerina!
A Little More About Bebe Au Lait's Wet & Dry Bag
Look at just how BEAUTIFUL this print is, this Birdie print is my favorite by far! It's such a beautiful coral that is so pleasing to the eye. Of course, my daughter loves everything pink so I had to choose this one for her. As you can see, this wet bag is definitely GRAND comparing it to the body. I really love this size because it is not too small or too big for many different needs. I'm using this for dancer shoes and it still has a ton of room just in case your little girl has an accident in her beautiful little leotard, or just for some reason out of the blue it becomes dirty, you have a special wet bag to store anything unsanitary!
This is also great for many other things such as storing an outfit or diapers on the dry side, and to store soiled cloth diapers. Even soiled disposable diapers would be a great reason to store in the wet side because you know those doctor's offices won't let you throw those stinky diapers in their garbage can! The yellow bag is called Amara, and it's my second favorite. So beautiful!
Another neat thing about this is that it has a snap closure wrist strap! I love, love, love this feature on ANY wet bag and I'm so glad Bebe Au Lait made them with this. It's very handy to pull out of bag, or to even hook it outside of your diaper bag if you need to. What do you love about wet bags? I have SO many reasons why I love them, and this is one of many. Thank you for visiting, until next time!