Hello Everyone! This is a romantic makeup look that I came up with using the Lorac Unzipped palette. This is not new at all, and i'm always late to the game but this is my first ever Lorac palette and I'm pleased to have one! This is by far the best palette I own (next to the kat von d shade and light eye) It has an amazing texture and an out of this world pigmentation! I'm also very happy to say that the primer that came with this palette is crazy good as well. I am such a die hard Urban Decay primer fan all the way, but I have to say that the Lorac's eye primer has become an excellent addition!
100% Pure Luminous Primer
MUFE Ultra HD in Y335
Urban Decay concealer in Med-Light Neutral
Kat Von D Contour Kit in Lyric and Sombre
100% Pure blush in Raspberry
100% Pure bronzer in Cocoa Glow
Becca x Jaclyn Hill highlighter in Champagne Pop
The colors I chose here are Undercover, Unconditional, Unbridled, Undiscovered, Unspoken, and Untamed.
1. After I applied the Lorac eyeshadow primer, I set it with undercover since it has a satin matte finish that can be complimentary to that as well as for under the brown bone and the inner corner of the eye!
2. Taking the shade Unconditional with a blending brush, I apply this to the crease for the transition color.
3. I use a denser crease brush with Unspoken and also apply it on the crease but a little bit lower starting from the outer corner and blending it inwards.
4. Using a pencil brush, I mixed Unbridled and Untamed for the outer corner shade of the eye and in the inner corner! Blend inwards using the pencil brush, then taking a blending brush and blending the crease to connect the two sides.
5. With a shader brush, I applied Undiscovered as my center of my lid color and packed it on until I loved the intensity of the eyeshadow. Using a pencil brush, I slightly blended it to the darker colors so there wouldn't be any harsh lines.
6. To blend the crease furthermore, I used another color from my Kat Von D shade and light eye palette using the shade Ludwin to give it a peachy smoothie blend.
7. Last but not least, I left my lowerlashline smoked with Urban Decay's Zero eyeliner and the shade Untamed. Finished the eye look with Inglot #77 gel eyeliner and House of Lashes in Siren!
That's it! It's honestly very easy but as always, the blending is always the hardest and the most time consuming, but the end result is always so beautiful! I used MAC lipstick in the shade Rebel while lining the lips with Nyx Prune.
What is your favorite Lorac palette and why? Thank you so much for reading post and I'll see you later!