Hello my lovely beauties,
I remember someone asked me to do a look using this palette from Beautylish but I couldn't remember who! But I am very very impressed with this palette considering the older and previous versions of ABH palettes were a total dud for me. This one has impressed me so much that I've been using it for days on end! It's good for neutral looks and bold looks. The look that I'm sharing with you all today is more on the bold look, kind of like going to a club... but I don't go to clubs so I don't really know why I did a bold look. Just wanted to see what the palette can do I guess!
Here we go --
1. First off I used Lorac eye primer, then set it with SOFT PEACH all over the eyelid.
2. For the transition color, I applied MOROCCO with a Mac 224 blending brush for more flawless blending in the crease.
3. Next, I applied FUDGE with a IT cosmetics for Ulta crease brush, in the crease again but slightly lower to create some depth. Do not round this out at the outer V, but winging it out instead.
4. Here's the fun part, I used METALLIC for my shimmery lid color with a mac shading brush. This needs to be sprayed with something to prevent fallout and to intensify color. Build it up until you're satisfied with the gold.
5. I took my INGLOT #77 for my wing liner using an angled eyeliner brush. I hate my brush and need a new one.
6. Taking a pencil brush, I applied NOIR on the outer corner following the eyeliner wing shape.
7. On the lower lash line, I applied AZURE using a smudge brush
8. I tried to use BELLINI for my inner corner, and didn't like how it looked so ended up using Becca Champagne Pop highlighter instead.
9. I applied House of Lashes in Siren, and also applied LSD eyeliner by urban decay on the waterline.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade in Medium Brown, set with clear gel, cleaned up underneath brow bone with Brightening concealer by 100% Pure in the shade peach bisque.
-MUFE Y335, applied with beauty blender
-UD Naked Skin concealer set with RCMA powder, applied with a damp makeup sponge
-Kat Von D contour Kit in Sombre for contour, and Levitation to blend out the contour underneath.
- 100% Pure brand blush in Pretty Naked
- No Bronzer used
- Becca x Jaclyn hill highlighter in Champagne pop
- Nyx lip liner in Mauve
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick in 1993
All done! What do you think of this look? Have you tried this palette yet, and if so, what are your thoughts?